This is a transparent, non porous and low slip carpet protector for safe guarding carpets from damage during periods of decorating, renovation and building work.
Unlike most other types of carpet protector, our special water based adhesive allows it to be used on all types of carpet, including those made from natural fibres like wool.
No special applicator is required. Instead rolls are reverse wound which means they can be simply dropped in place and quickly kicked out to unroll.
Hippo High Performance Carpet Protector is certified fire retardant and meets UK fire regulations. This means that it can be left down in commercial buildings for up to 30 days.
• For all types of carpet including wool and natural fibres.
• Reverse wound for easy fitting.
• Fire retardant.
• Meets commercial fire regulations – can be left overnight in public buildings.
• Low slip.
• Can be laid down for up to 30 days.
• Instant clean removal with no adhesive residue.
• Can also be used on textiles.
600mm Wide Hippo High performance Carpet protector